TALENT IS KEY! Our reach is rapidly growing and we are looking for new members to join our team to serve those most in need.
We offer ABA careers at different levels such as Registered Behavior Technician® (RBT®), Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst® (BCaBA®), and Board Certified Analyst® (BCBA®). Core skills to succeed are:
- Maintaining order and discipline at work
- Ability to multitask
- Proficiency in computers and software applications
- Written correspondence skills related to letters, emails, and other interoffice communications
- Good interpersonal skills when interacting with coworkers, supervisor, families, and the public
- Open collaboration with other health care professionals
- Demonstrating skills of effective time management
- Demonstrating excellent attendance and punctuality
Below please find a detailed description of requirements, duties, and responsibilities of our ABA careers. You may directly apply below or contact us directly at 305-767-1924 to find out more about available opportunities.